Savannahs School Journal
Savannah’s School Journal
Designer: Susan Neal
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (black) Bazzill Basics Paper Patterned Paper: (Scribbles, Bubbly from Katlin collection) Crate Paper Rubber stamps: (Classic Upper Case Alphabet set) Inkadinkado; (Lined Paper Backgrounder) Cornish Heritage Farms Pigment ink: (black) Tsukineko Accents: (rainbow die cut) Crate Paper; (small pink flowers) Prima; (large pink flower) Bazzill Basics Paper; (epoxy flourish) KI Memories; (black brads) Making Memories Fibers: (assorted ribbon) Fonts: (CBX Donnaloo) Chatterbox; (Jackolantern) www.urbanfonts.com; (Amhole) www.1001fonts.com; (Bead Chain, Pharmacy) www.1001freefonts.com; (A Weird Party) www.softpedia.com Adhesive: (foam tape) 3L Other: (composition notebook) Fiskars Finished size: 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
1. Trim patterned paper to fit journal cover.
2. Ink only right side of Lined Paper Backgrounder; stamp.
3. Print school and student information between stamped lines. Attach flower with brad; adhere piece to journal.
4. Cut large circle from patterned paper; mat with cardstock. Trim edges.
5. Print student’s name with each letter on a different ribbon. Note: Leave enough ribbon to wrap under each letter to create tabs. Adhere and stitch circle’s edge. Adhere flower with brad; adhere piece to journal.
6. Stamp “Joy” on rainbow die cut. Adhere epoxy flourish to flower; adhere to rainbow. Adhere rainbow with foam tape.
If you love this journal, you’ll find more technique-inspired projects in the January/February 2009 issue of Paper Crafts magazine.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|