Designer: Kimber McGray
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (Totally Tan) WorldWin Patterned paper: (Delight, Hysteria, Cheer from White Out Hoopla collection) We R Memory Keepers Clear stamps: (sentiments from Just Wanted set) Dye ink: (black) Ranger Industries Chalk ink: (Creamy Brown) Clearsnap Accents: (green snap) We R Memory Keepers Fibers: (natural twill ribbon) Creative Impressions Adhesive: (foam tape) Finished size: 4" x 9"
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than card front.
3. Cut strip of patterned paper; mat with cardstock. Adhere to piece. Tie with ribbon and adhere piece to card.
4. Cut rectangle of patterned paper. Stamp sentiments and ink edges. Adhere with foam tape.
5. Cut circles and leaves from patterned paper. Ink edges and attach together with snap; adhere.
Appetizing Card Recipes
You’ll find more creative and colorful card designs following this recipe as well as others in our “Joy of Card Making” column. See our January/February 2009 issue for more information.
For more information on supplies used in this project, see our Product Guide onlin
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|