Scalloped Thank You Tags
Eyelet Heart Card, Designer: Alisa Bangerter
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (white, pink, red) Clear stamp: (love from Brushed Designs set) Fancy Pants Designs Chalk ink: (Rouge) Clearsnap Color medium: (red chalk) Craf-T Products Accents: (assorted red eyelets) Making Memories Fibers: (red/white striped ribbon) May Arts Adhesive: (foam tape) Making Memories Finished size: 5" x 7"
1. Make card from cardstock.
2. Trim cardstock to 4 1/2" x 6 1/2". Lightly draw a large heart with pencil.
3. Set eyelets around traced heart; erase line if needed. Chalk and straight-stitch around edges.
4. Wrap ribbon around piece; knot. Mat with cardstock. Adhere to card.
5. Stamp sentiment on cardstock; trim, chalk edges, and adhere with foam tape.
If you love this card, you’ll find more great Valentine projects in the January/February 2009 issue of Paper Crafts magazine.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|