Online Bonus Projects
If I Was a Tree Card Designer: Michelle Clement
SUPPLIES: Patterned paper: (Bottom Line, Fast Track, Outside the Box from Office Lingo collection) Pink Paislee; (Woo + Woo from My Dearest collection) Sassafras Lass; (green dots) Me & My Big Ideas Clear stamps: (bracket from Needful Things set, circle from On Schedule set, heart, lovebirds) Pink Paislee Rubber stamps: (Letter alphabet) EK Success; (ledger lines) Purple Onion Designs Solvent ink: (Timber Brown) Tsukineko Accent: (chipboard tree) Maya Road Fibers: (blue floss) DMC Adhesive: (foam tape) Tools: (corner rounder punch, decorative-edge scissors) Finished size: 6 1/2" x 5 1/2"
1. Make card from patterned paper; ink edges. Cut bottom edge with decorative-edge scissors.
2. Cut patterned paper panel edges with decorative-edge scissors; ink edges.
3. Round top corners of patterned paper; adhere panels together.
4. Adhere patterned paper to inside of card.
5. Stitch around patterned paper panel.
6. Stamp bracket, hearts, and lovebirds on patterned paper; cut out. Adhere bracket to card.
7. Adhere patterned papers to chipboard tree; sand and ink edges. Adhere to card. Adhere birds and flowers to tree.
8. Stamp ledger lines on card. Stamp quote using individual letters. Stamp circle on card; adhere heart and lovebird.
|To comment on this article you must be logged in. Not a member?|