Do you have a crop in style XXL ?

Join us as we discuss all things scrapbooking.

Do you have a crop in style XXL ?

Postby peggykid on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 am

I am trying to decide between that one and memorystor. I am more interested in the size of the inside base. The bigger, the better.
Any info, or real measurements would be greatly appreciated!!! It does not look like 20x20x16 in the picture!??!

Thank you, Peggy
peggykid

Re: Do you have a crop in style XXL ?

Postby discoduck on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 am

The XXL is the biggest one on the market as far as I know. You can take all the inside walls out and make it one big empty space if you'd like. The only problem is that it can get very heavy when it's full. I absolutely love mine and would get it again.
Stacey

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment." ~ unknown
discoduck

Postby mypwincess on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 am

Same here. I have the XXL and really like it. I can get A LOT of stuff in there...so it does get heavy if you have to lift it into your car but just rolling it isn't an issue.
BECKY
My Blog
mypwincess

Postby McBuff on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:59 am

I've had mine for about a year - and LOVE it!

I carry A LOT when I travel to crops - and I go to a lot of crops. I took the inside dividers out - and it really is very spacious. I can fit 4 Iris cases full of paper in and a few other flat things on top if I want - OR - sometimes I'll carry the Iris cases separately and I can fit just about everything else into the XXL.

I would say I can get in easily twice as much stuff as I could into my old create-a-bag.

And yes the dimensions are accurate. I remember measuring mine before I bought it.
McBuff

Postby lindainsocal on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 am

creative memories has a new cart, my xxl fits inside of it! I really holds a lot of stuff and i like it very much.

Ben and Madison's Grandma
lindainsocal

Postby lstone on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I love my xxl, but it is very heavy when fully loaded and hard to lift in and out of my vehicle. It holds a ton of stuff, although I still usually have at least one other bag if I'm going to an overnight or weekend crop. It works really well for me because I don't have a set scrap space in my house and have to use the kitchen table or set a card table up in the living room. It allows me to roll my stuff around the house easily and keeps it from getting scattered all about.

~ Lee
lstone

Postby mammy2one on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:58 am

I had one but found it too heavy to lift into my car when full. I have a bad back so I traded it with a friend for her Navigator. I also have a smaller CIS tote that my cricut fits perfectly in and a ScrapRack binder. I bring them all when I'm cropping and I find that works for me.
mammy2one

Return to Scrapbooking & NSBR