How to copy 12 x 12 pages?

http://www.simplescrapbooking.com

How to copy 12 x 12 pages?

Postby cybermims on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:04 am

Greetings:
I am newer to scrapbooking, and this is my first time on the message board.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to copy 12 x 12 completed scrapbook pages in order to gift them to interested family members as a Christmas present? I am finishing my twins' first year albums and would desperately like to copy them for all the grandparents.

Seems like for sharing LO the way to go is taking pictures, but I'd like to do a little better than that?

Local Kinkos are telling me the biggest print they could do is 11 x 17 so something would need to be cut, and it's pretty expensive also. How about buying a scanner and printing them on smaller paper? Any suggestions on scanners that scan 12 x 12 aside from the $779 Epson printer?

Thanks all - Mimi in Oregon City
cybermims

Re: How to copy 12 x 12 pages?

Postby cybermims on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 pm

After thoroughly researching this question and looking at previous posts on the topics, I am convinced that taking pictures of the LO, printing them to 12 x 12 and inserting them into albums is the way to go! The only other alternative I could find was buying the Epson scanner (only) that was designed for scrapbookers, and that is over $700. Too rich for my blood. There are a couple of companies out there that will copy them, but I'm not comfortable shipping them out and those costs are pretty high too, 20 pages for $100.

And generally, I think my scrapbook pages probably mean way more to me and my kids then grandparents :) Thanks for sharing with me.

Mimi in Oregon City, OR
cybermims

Re: How to copy 12 x 12 pages?

Postby gdljjj on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:35 pm

I just did this at my local Archiver's scrapbook store. They are able to photocopy and print 12x18 4-color pages for I think something like $3.95/page. I thought this was pretty reasonable considering the cost of materials to remake the page and my time.

Good luck!
Denise
gdljjj

Ugg Boots Sale things are all beautiful same

Postby phyllis.wawro on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 am

prior to now unveiled. Which includes AIR FLOW NIKE JORDAN 5 OLD STYLE LS, LS (LIFE STYLE) suffix obvious that this identification http://www.parodia.net/Timberlan1.html B associated with their recreational manner, days gone by is definitely coupled with the particular ニューバランス 996 通販 A work associated with resist shoes or boots, has come to be a strong decoration associated with d.

Last bumped by phyllis.wawro on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:01 am.
phyllis.wawro

Return to Simple Scrapbooking